Year 2018 was very active for the Digital Fiber Initiative. In addition to numerous technical advancements and growth in ecocystem itself, we also uplifted our profile with fairs, events and other marketing activities.
Here's a summary of the major achievements this year:
- improving the level of automation at Bioruukki, Espoo
- active networking and new partners at ecosystem with more to come: negotiations with a large forest company started recently
- three Comos and MindSphere trainings organized
- Bioruukki started to cooperate with a new international customer with a help of the ecosystem
- participating in domestic fairs and events such as Pulpaper (May) and Slush (December), and internationally at Hannover Messe in Germany (April)
Next year we will introduce our series of webinars starting in winter. Follow our news feed and find out more about these webinars and other upcoming events or activities.